Churchill North Primary School has an excellent Before and After School Care Program, available to all school-age primary students in Churchill and surrounding districts.
After School Care is available Monday to Friday during the school term, from 3:15pm to 6:00pm. Sessions may be booked for an hour at a time.
Before School Care is available Monday to Friday during the school term, from 7am to 8.30am. This includes attending Breakfast Club, where children are able to have a nutritious breakfast before school.
Qualified coordinators Diane Bosma-Lindgren, Janet Kootstra and Maryanne Lugton have been engaged to conduct the program and are responsible for the welfare and safety of all children at all times.
Additional staff are hired as required, in accordance with Service Guidelines, dependant on the numbers of enrolments received.
After School Care Fees and Charges
Each hour block is $8.00 per child (excluding Child Care Subsidy if applicable).
Families may claim Child Care Subsidy (CCS) for this program. Applications for CCS are made through the Family Assistance Office, quoting our reference number 1-AIQTZP.
Late pick-ups will incur a fee of $1 per minute, per child.
Before School Care Fees and Charges
$16.00, including attendance at Breakfast Club.
It is expected that general behaviour of all children will be of a safe and thoughtful nature. Inappropriate behaviour will not be accepted.
Any and all incidents that may occur require documentation and, where necessary, parents are informed.
If your child will be absent from the program on one of their scheduled days, please contact the school before 12pm.
Families who do not cancel their bookings and fail to attend will be charged accordingly.
What to bring to After School Care
A snack and a drink.
This procedure is to ensure that we are meeting guidelines set out by the Department of Education and Training and ACECQA, Federal Government and State Government.
Before School Care
- If no children are booked in by the end of the previous day, then the staff member who is rostered on for the next morning will not be expected to attend at 7am.
- If there are no bookings, the staff member will attend at their usual school time, unless they are not required on-site that day for other duties.
- For all other bookings, staff members will attend as usual.
- Staff member in After School Care will send a text via OSHC mobile phone, or staff member rostered on for the next morning will text OSHC mobile by 4.30pm, regarding attendance next morning.
After School Care
- Staff members are not required to stay until 5.15pm if all children have been picked up by parents/carers.
- All cleaning and other duties must be completed before the staff member leaves, if prior to 5.15pm.
The Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) enrolment pack includes the below four documents. Open the links to view or print.
For enrolment in either the Before or After School Care program, or if you have any questions, please contact the office on 5122 1976 during school hours, or mobile 0407 721 976 after school hours.