To assist students with additional needs, CNPS offers integration support in the following areas:
- Autism trained staff
- Systems to support hearing difficulties
- Social & Emotional Support
- Literacy & Numeracy Support
- Welfare of all student needs
- Comprehensive assessment and monitoring system
- Regular feedback and Student Support Group (SSG) meetings
We also offer dedicated language programs.
Our Language Support Program offers groups sessions for students, three times a week, focusing on Phonological Awareness and Phonics.
Our Speech Therapy Assistance Program provides sessions for one or two students at a time, three times a week. These sessions aim to help students with their Receptive and Expressive Language skills and any Articulation or Phonological Processing difficulties.
We also offer an Articulation Program supported by a qualified speech pathologist.
To find out more about the programs we offer and the ways we can support your child, please get in touch with the school.