- Year 6 Students Transition Year 6 -7 – 2021 Information for parents / carers on moving from primary school to secondary school can be found at: Moving from primary to secondary school: information for parents.
- While parents / carers can access the Information Pack and Application Form on the Department’s website, our school will also make every effort to provide families of Year 6 students a copy of the Year 7 Placement Information Pack and Application Form
Today, The Minister for Education has announced that on the advice of the Victorian Chief Health Officer, all Victorian government schools will transition to remote and flexible learning arrangements for all of Term 2. This means that from the start of term two, all students who can learn from home, must learn at home.Except for students in the following categories, onsite supervision will be available to:-
* children of parents who cannot work from home and no other arrangements can be made, and vulnerable children, including:
* children in out-of-home care
* children deemed by Child Protection and/or Family Services to be at risk of harm
* children identified by the school as vulnerable
The learning program delivered on site will be the same as the learning program delivered to students undertaking remote learning. I will provide more information and check in with families again to determine the level of onsite care required.